Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Yep. Dat'll Do'er

So here's my second blog. After the second day. Haha. So I finally got my page to look nice and the way I want it to, so I'm happy. For now.

I need to start using my camera more often. It's pretty nice. Need to utilize that shit.

"One Headlight" by The Wallflowers is an amazing song. You can totally tell that Jakob Dylan is Bob Dylan's son.

I have been putting off writing my papers that are due next week. Need to get on top of dat. Such a slakkkerr as of late. Maybe it's the weather? Don't really know. All I know is that I need to at least start one of my papers tomorrow. Hopefully I can just finish the one. Then I will probably start the other on Thursday evening or Friday. I still haven't decided if I want to practice with Shaun on Thursday or not. I definitely can use the time to work on that paper, but I'm sure I won't if I had the time to just hang out at the apt. like i always do.

I'm still kinda new to the blog writing process. Feels kinda weird having a diary of sorts that other people can see. I'm sure no one will really read this, but it's there if someone wants to.

Well that'll bout do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment