Thursday, November 25, 2010

baby, I gotta plan

I don't know what it is with females,
but I'm not too good with that shit......

see I always find, and I always find something wrong
you been puttin' up with my shit for way too long
I'm so gifted at findin' what I don't like the most
so I think it's time for us to have a toast........


never was much of a romantic
I could never take the intimacy
I guess that gives you an advantage
cause the look in your eyes it's killin' me


let's have a toast for the douchebags
let's have a toast to the assholes
let's have a toast for the scumbags
every one of them that I know
let's have a toast for the jerkoffs
that'll never take work off
baby, I gotta plan


runaway as fast as you can

No comments:

Post a Comment